2013 Contractor name : ULBRICHTS WITWE GMBH Contractor address : Kaufing 34 4690 Schwanenstadt Agency : PrEnsidium der Bayerischen Bereitschaftspolizei PE[micro]deldorfer Str.
What does BePo stand for?
BePo stands for Bereitschaftspolizei (German: Riot Police)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of BePo
We have 1 other meaning of BePo in our Acronym Attic
- Best Eastern Plaza Hotels (Poland)
- Budget Estimates Presentation Instruction
- Bro Emlyn for Peace and Justice (UK)
- Badarpur Energy Private Limited (India)
- Black Earth Public Library (Black Earth, WI)
- Business Education Publishers Limited (UK)
- Black Employment Program Manager (US Department of Agriculture)
- Business Emergency Preparedness Network (Santa Fe Springs, CA)
- Business Environment Partnership North East (UK)
- Base Emergency Preparedness Orientation (US DoD)
- British Experimental Pile Operation
- Business Environmental Performance Office (Canada)
- Bâtiment a Energie Positive (French: Positive Energy Building)
- Beijer Electronics Power Panel
- Brasil Eucalyptus Produtividade Potencial (Portuguese: Brazil Eucalyptus Productivity Potential; Brazil)
- Business Economics and Public Policy (various universities)
- Business Equipment Purchase Protection (program; eBay)
- Biological Excess Phosphorus Removal
- Black Eagle Project Roodekrans (South Africa)
- Blocul Electoral Patria Rodina (Moldovan: Rodina Motherland Electoral Bloc)
Samples in periodicals archive:
32 Browning; and the Bereitschaftspolizei, a police body akin to the National Guard was equipped with the Walther P1, the postwar P-38 version in 9mm Luger.
Changes in training When the three-tier career system described above existed, police training took place in state police schools, which were under the control of "the teaching and executive staff" or rather the "head of the Bereitschaftspolizei NRW (stand-by police)".