2]-PMMA sample was vigorously stirred in a poly(ethylene) bottle containing 5 mL of toluene, 5 mL of a 10 wt% aqueous HF solution and 5 mg of benzyltriethylammonium bromide, used as a phase transfer catalyst.
What does BTEA stand for?
BTEA stands for Benzyltriethylammonium (chemistry)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BTEA
We have 2 other meanings of BTEA in our Acronym Attic
- Brake Thermal Efficiency
- Bridges to Excellence
- British Troops in Egypt (UK)
- Broadband Terminal Equipment
- Buffalo Trail Elementary (Colorado)
- Bureau des Temps Élémentaires (French: Office of Elementary Time)
- Bureau of Transport Economics (now Bureau of Transport and Regional Economics; Australia)
- Business Technology Essentials (software)
- Business Transformation Executive
- Back to Education Allowance (Ireland)
- Building Trades Employers' Association of Boston and Eastern Massachusetts (Braintree, MA)
- Back to Education Allowance Scheme (Ireland)
- Bangladesh Technical Education Board (Dhaka, Bangladesh)
- Basic Transcription Element-Binding Protein
- Basic Transcription Element-Binding Protein 2
- Bharath Technical Engineering College (Kerala, India)
- Bill To End of Contract (Sprint)
- Biomanufacturing Training and Education Center (Raleigh, NC)
- Biomass Thermal Energy Council (Washington, DC)
- Botetourt Technical Education Center (Fincastle, VA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
73 g benzyltriethylammonium chloride (TEBAC) and 4 g PHBV was dissolved in 70.
This effect also resembles that observed upon treatment of PANI-dinonylnaphthalene sulfonic acid films with benzyltriethylammonium chloride.