Sterling also has an idled plasticizer plant, which Eastman plans to restart and modify to make non-phthalate plasticizers, such as Eastman 168, a benzenedicarboxylate type.
What does BDC stand for?
BDC stands for Benzenedicarboxylate
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BDC
We have 205 other meanings of BDC in our Acronym Attic
- Base de Connaissance (French: Knowledge Base)
- Base Defense Commander
- Baseline Data Collection
- Batch Data Communication
- Bâtiment de Débarquement de Chars (French: Landing Ship Tank)
- Bayside District Corporation (Santa Monica, CA)
- Before Declassification
- Beneficiary Developing Country (trade)
- Benefit Delivery Centre
- Bentley Drivers Club (various locations)
- Berufsverband Deutscher Chirurgen (German Association of Practicing Surgeons)
- Bidirectional Converter
- Big Daddy Cool
- Bin Dalmouk Consultants (Dubai, UAE)
- Binary Decimal Counter
- BioAssets Development Corporation (Wellesley, MA)
- Biologie et Développement Cellulaires (French: Cellular Biology and Development)
- Blaby District Council (UK)
- Black Days of Chaos (gaming clan)
- Black Diamond Crew (band)
Samples in periodicals archive:
2 Architectures Constructed by In(III) and Benzenedicarboxylates.