This research was carried out at the Benue state University where the UV index and the power density of the UVR in the university is measured at the frontage of the vice chancellor's office.
What does BSU stand for?
BSU stands for Benue State University (Nigeria; est. 1992)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BSU
We have 78 other meanings of BSU in our Acronym Attic
- Base Service Unit
- Base Station Unit
- Baseband Separation Unit
- Basic Semantic Unit
- Beam Steering Unit (sub-system of electronically scanned antenna arrays)
- Behavioral Science Unit (FBI)
- Belarusian State University (Minsk, Belarus)
- Beloved Spousal Unit
- Bemidji State University
- Benguet State University (Philippines)
- Biological Survey Unit (USGS Patuxent Wildlife Research Center)
- Black Student Union
- Blood Supply Unit (US DoD)
- Boat Support Unit
- Boise State University
- Boligsparing for Ungdom (Norwegian: Housing Savings for Young)
- Bomb Stabilizer Unit
- Bosch Smoke Unit (fuel engineering)
- Bowie State University (Bowie, Maryland)
- Brigade de Sûreté Urbaine (French: Urban Police Brigade)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The authors will like to appreciate staff of Chemistry Departments in, University on Nigeria Nsukka, Benue State University Makurdi, Uni.
Moses Tsenongu is a Senior Lecturer in the Department of English, Benue State University, Nigeria.
We are also building a major health services training school and a teaching hospital in the capital, Makurdi, as part of the development of the Benue State University.
1) Department of Chemical Sciences, (2) Department of Biological Sciences, Cross River University of Technology, Calabar, Nigeria (3) Department of Chemistry, Benue State University, Makurdi, Nigeria
The libraries under study are: Bayero University Library, Kano; Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria; Benue State University Library, Makurdi; University of Jos Library, Jos; University of Maiduguri Library; Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Library Bauchi; Nnamdi Azikiwe Library, University of Nigeria Nsukka; University of Port Harcourt Library; Ambrose Ali University Library, Ekpoma; Nnamdi Azikiwe University Library Awka; University of Ibadan Library; and University of Ife Library, Ile-Ife.
These include the University of Abuja; University of Uyo; Delta State University, Abraka and Benue State University, Markudi.