But when I hit 25 in July I shall have to return it to the Benslow Music Trust, which loaned it to me.
What does BMT stand for?
BMT stands for Benslow Music Trust (UK; formerly Rural Music Schools Association)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BMT
We have 149 other meanings of BMT in our Acronym Attic
- Battalion Maintenance Technician
- Bayerische Medien Technik GmbH (Germany)
- Beam Management Terminal
- Beaumont (Amtrak station code; Beaumont, TX)
- Beaumont Municipal Transit System
- Beaune Monnot Triathlon (est. 1997)
- Before My Time
- Begemann Milieutechniek BV (Dordrecht, The Netherlands)
- behavioral modification technique
- Bench Marking Test
- Benton Mackaye Trail (GA, NC,TN)
- Berliner Motorrad Tage (German: Berlin Motorcycle Days; Berlin, Germany)
- Best Medical Therapy
- Bhutan Majestic Travel
- Big Match Temperament (sports)
- Big Motherloving Truck (polite form)
- Big Mutha Truckers (game)
- Biggest, Meatiest, and Tastiest (Subway sandwich slogan)
- Bilateral Myringotomy Tube (surgery)
- Bilateral Myringotomy Tympanostomy (surgical procedure)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It was from the Benslow Music Trust, an organisation which loans instruments to students.
Yours etc BRIAN CLOUSTON Durham, England ARCHITECTURAL & ACOUSTIC HARMONY SIR: I would like to add a little to the description of the new recital hall at Benslow Music Trust (AR May, pp70-74) because it marks a new step forward in architectural acoustics design.