BUSINESS WIRE)--April 20, 2004 First Virtual's Click to Meet(TM) rich media communications will be demonstrated at the AFCEA Technology Fair - April 20 - 22, 2004 - Benjamin Franklin Village Sports Arena, Mannheim, Germany, Booth #5 First Virtual Communications, Inc.
What does BFV stand for?
BFV stands for Benjamin Franklin Village (Mannheim, Germany US Army installation)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BFV
We have 27 other meanings of BFV in our Acronym Attic
- Bethlehem First United Methodist Church (Bethlehem, GA)
- Béton Fibrés Ultra Performant (French: Ultra High Performance Fiber Reinforced Concrete)
- Betriebswirtschaftliche Forschung und Praxis (German: Economical research and practice)
- Beijing Forestry University Forest Science Company Limited
- Berkeley Fellowship of Unitarian Universalists (Berkeley, CA)
- Bardufoss Fellesverksted (Norwegian military joint workshop)
- Barmah Forest Virus
- Battlefield Vietnam (computer game)
- Bayerischer Fussball-Verband (German: Bavarian Soccer Association)
- Belgische Fruitveiling (Dutch: Belgian Fruit Auction)
- Berliner Fussball-Verband (German: Berlin Soccer Association)
- Bibliography of Fossil Vertebrates
- Bradley Fighting Vehicle
- Bundesamt Für Verfassungsschutz (German: federal office for defending the Constitution)
- Burgenländische Fußball-Verband (German: Austrian soccer league)
- Butterfly Valve
- Basler Fasnachts Vereins Agenda (German)
- Billard Français Villeneuve d'Ascq (French billiards association; Villeneuve, France)
- Bracknell Forest Voluntary Action (UK)
- Benton-Franklin Volunteer Center (Washington)
Samples in periodicals archive:
BUSINESS WIRE)--April 13, 2004 First Virtual's Click to Meet(TM) rich media communications will be demonstrated at the AFCEA Technology Fair - April 20 - 22, 2004 - Benjamin Franklin Village Sports Arena, Mannheim, Germany, Booth #5 First Virtual Communications, Inc.