The IDB Group signed a framework agreement with the government of Benin that outlines the interventions of the IDB Group in Benin for the period 2013-2016.
What does BEN stand for?
BEN stands for Benin (ISO Country code)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BEN
We have 67 other meanings of BEN in our Acronym Attic
- Bio Electro Magnetic Therapy
- Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine
- Bureau of Health Professions Education and Manpower Training
- Battery Electric Multiple Unit
- Bharat Engineering Metal Works (Mumbai, India)
- Backbone Edge Node
- Balkan Endemic Nephropathy
- Base Encyclopedia Number (US DoD; also seen as BE number)
- Benghazi Benina International Airport (airport code, Libya)
- Benson (Amtrak station code; Benson, AZ)
- Bilingual Education Network
- Bio-Electronic Navigator (Treasure Planet)
- BitTorrent Entertainment Network
- Black Employee Network
- Black Environment Network (UK)
- Boeing Education Network (The Boeing Company)
- Bolton Evening News (UK)
- Bruxelles Environnement News (French: Brussels Environment News; Belgium)
- Business Engine Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
Summary: Porto-Novo: Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad left for Benin on Sunday for his first stop .
Summary: TEHRAN (FNA)- Iran and Benin explored avenues for the further expansion of the relations between the two friendly sates.
| KUWAIT, June 11 (KUNA) -- President of Benin Thomas Yayi Boni's visit to Kuwait is the fourth of its kind since His Highness the Amir Sheikh Sabah Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah took office.
Benin is a transit country for drugs, including cannabis, cocaine, methamphetamine, and heroin, with related laundering of trafficking proceeds.
Ivory Coast President Alassane Ouattara met four West African leaders in Benin on Monday, the same day his rival Laurent Gbagbo made his first appearance before the International Criminal Court.
Official Name: Republic of Benin [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] PROFILE Geography Area: 116,622 sq.
We are really touched by the numerous victims due to the floods in the country," Mottaki told AFP adding that "we are going to send a humanitarian shipment to Benin to contribute assistance in the days to come.