Since then what is commonly referred to as congenital chorea has been reported in the literature under various titles such as hereditary nonprogressive chorea of early onset (Refsum & Sjaastad, 1973; Sadjadpour & Amato, 1973; Damasio, Antunes, & Damasio, 1977), benign familial chorea (Chun, Daly, Mansheim, & Wolcott, 1973; Sleigh & Lindenbaum, 1981; Leli, Furlow, & Falgout, 1984), familial benign chorea (Pincus & Chutorian, 1067; Bird, Carlson, & Hall, 1976), and benign hereditary chorea (Harper 1978; Burn, Neuhauser, & Tomasi, 1976; Robinson & Thornett, 1985).
What does BCH stand for?
BCH stands for Benign Hereditary Chorea
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BCH
We have 90 other meanings of BCH in our Acronym Attic
- Baltimore City Hospital (now Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center)
- Banco Central de Honduras
- Banco Central-Hispano
- Banque Congolaise de l'Habitat (French: Congolese Housing Bank; Republic of the Congo)
- Basket Club Hulluch (basketball club; Hulluch, France)
- Beach Creek Railroad Company
- Belfast City Hospital
- Belt Clip Holster
- Benign Cephalic Histiocytosis (medical disorder)