AKMS Operational Requirements Document A DA Form 2028 was submitted in July 2005 to clarify requirements for the AKMS to support benign fill and black key processing.
What does BF stand for?
BF stands for Benign Fill (cryptography)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BF
We have 59 other meanings of BF in our Acronym Attic
- Bayerische Flugzeugwerke AG (German aircraft manufacturer)
- Beam Forming
- Beam Fraction
- Beat Frequency
- Beginning of (radioactive) Fallout
- Behavioral Finance
- Belgian Franc (unit of currency)
- Bellerive Foundation (Kenya)
- Bellows Factor (photography)