But it would be interesting to get an update from Professor Bill McGuire, of the Benfield Hazard Research Centre, University College, London, and one of those behind the original alert.
What does BHRC stand for?
BHRC stands for Benfield Hazard Research Centre (now Aon Benfield University College London Hazard Research Centre; London, England, UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BHRC
We have 20 other meanings of BHRC in our Acronym Attic
- Bulgarian Hotel and Restaurant Association
- Bureau of Health Risk Assessment
- Burnt Hills Rowing Association (Burnt Hills, NY)
- Business Human Resource Advisor
- Barangay Human Rights Action Center (Philippines)
- Bureau of Human Rights Bangladesh
- Boutique Hotels and Resorts of British Columbia (Canada)
- Beach House Rentals by Owner
- Bangladesh Human Rights Commission
- Bar Human Rights Committee (of England and Wales)
- Biotechnology Human Resource Council (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- British Historic Rally Championship
- British Hotel Reservation Centre (UK)
- Brunswick Hills Racquet Club (East Brunswick, NJ)
- Building and Housing Research Center (Iran)
- Board Human Resources and Compensation Committee (Canada)
- Beverly Hills Regulatory Consultants Group (California)
- Behavioral Health Research Center of the Southwest
- Bachelor of Human Resources Development
- Bureau of Health Resources Development
Samples in periodicals archive:
Professor Bill McGuire, of the Aon Benfield Hazard Research Centre at University College London, said air travel could be hit repeatedly if the current eruption lasts as long.
The Aon Benfield Hazard Research Centre, based at University College London, has built a good reputation over the last decade or so.
The devastating event would be caused by a submarine earthquake - like last year's in the Indian Ocean - said Professor Bill McGuire, head of the Benfield Hazard Research Centre at University College London.
The study by scientists at the Benfield Hazard Research Centre suggests the planet's rapidly changing weather patterns could cause havoc.
Professor Bill McGuire, head of the Benfield Hazard Research Centre at University College London which examines environmental phenomena such as flooding, said the coastal area was increasingly becoming a flash-flood hotspot.
LONDON -- Tropical Storm Risk (TSR), the award-winning consortium of experts on insurance, risk management and seasonal climate forecasting led by the Benfield Hazard Research Centre at University College London, today warned of another active Atlantic hurricane season in 2005.
uk CAPTION(S): Source: Benfield Hazard Research Centre