Andrew Ward, director of The Benesh Institute, which promotes and develops Benesh Movement Notation, has left to focus on his role as marketing director for the Royal Academy of Dancing.
What does BMN stand for?
BMN stands for Benesh Movement Notation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BMN
We have 33 other meanings of BMN in our Acronym Attic
- British Muslims Monthly Survey (Birmingham, UK publication)
- Building Management and Maintenance Services
- Burleigh Manor Middle School (Maryland)
- Basic Morse Mission Trainer
- Business, Management, Marketing and Technology (various organizations)
- Brigada Militar Mariscal Zavala (Guatemalan army reserves)
- Bamerny Airport (airport code; Iraq)
- Banc de Mesure de Niveau (French: Bench Level Measurement)
- Beat Mike Network (online game)
- Beatmakernation (French website and forum)
- Benign Melanocytic Naevus (skin disorder)
- Berenstein-Maldacena-Nastase (matrix model)
- Biomednet (former website)
- Bleu Medical Needle (mesopuncture product)
- Brand Medically Necessary
- Brian's Morning Newsletter (blog; est. 1999)
- Brigade Multinational
- Building Management Network
- Bureau de Mise a Niveau (French: Upgrading the Office)
- Burke Mountain Naturalists
Samples in periodicals archive:
When asked what I do, I have found myself giving impromptu seminars on Benesh Movement Notation (BMN) at parties and wishing that I had some visual aids with me.