The RSC is currently staffed with over 200 employees including Health Care Finders and Beneficiary Service Representatives who are available to process TRICARE Prime enrollment applications, assist beneficiaries with specialty referrals, and provide appointment assistance.
What does BSR stand for?
BSR stands for Beneficiary Service Representative (US DoD)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BSR
We have 176 other meanings of BSR in our Acronym Attic
- Basic Scientific Research (India)
- Basic Semantic Repository
- Basic Statistical Return (finance)
- Basic System Release
- Basin Street Records (New Orleans, LA)
- Basra Iraq International Airport (airport code)
- Bâtiment de Soutien de Région (French: Regional Support Vessel)
- Beavon Sulfur Removal
- Behavioral and Social Research
- bending strength ratio (ratio of box member strength to pin member strength)
- Berliner Stadtreinigung (German: Berlin Sanitation; Germany)
- Best Service Routing
- Big Sandy Rancheria (Bureau of Indian Affairs; California)
- Biomasse du Stock Reproducteur (French: spawning-stock biomass, fisheries)
- Biotech Stock Research, LLC (independent research firm)
- Birmingham Sound Reproducers (British stereo equipment manufacturer)
- Bit Scan Reverse
- Bit Slippage Rate
- Bite Status Register (NASA)
- Bitume Slot Racing (France)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The jobs will be in a variety of areas and will include beneficiary service representatives, health care finders, file clerks, data entry and management positions.