BHS is the health care corporation established in 1985 by the Benedictine Sisters Benevolent Association of Duluth.
What does BSBA stand for?
BSBA stands for Benedictine Sisters Benevolent Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BSBA
We have 7 other meanings of BSBA in our Acronym Attic
- British Superbikes (motorcycle racing series)
- Buckeye State Blog (political blog)
- Building Something Big (Chartered Institute of Building campaign; UK)
- Bundesverband Sekretariat und Büromanagement e.V.
- Bayerische Staatsbibliothek - Online Public Access Catalogue (Bavarian National Library, Munich, Germany)
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (degree)
- Baltimore Study of Black Aging
- Bath Society of Botanical Artists (UK)
- Bayou State Bowhunters Association (Louisiana)
- Bell Shoals Baptist Academy
- Black Sea Biotechnology Association (Sofia, Bulgaria)
- Brandenburgische Straßenbauamt
- Breast Screening Batch Analysis
- Brisbane South Baseball Association Inc.
- British Shingon Buddhist Association
- British Small Boatbuilders Association
- British Sovereign Base Area
- Burnt Swamp Baptist Association
- Brevard Small Business Assistance Council (Florida)
- Butte-Silver Bow Arts Foundation (est. 1977; Butte, MT)