The direct-attach, bi-directional AOC assembly supports speeds of more than 10 Gbps per channel over OM 2+ bend-insensitive fiber.
What does BIF stand for?
BIF stands for Bend-Insensitive Fiber
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BIF
We have 81 other meanings of BIF in our Acronym Attic
- Bank Insurance Fund
- Banking Insurance Fund
- Barrow-in-Furness (UK)
- Basic in Flow
- Basis in Fact
- Bayesian Interchange Format
- Beer It Forward
- Before I Forget
- Benchmark Interchange Format
- Benchmark Interface Format
- Benevolence International Foundation, Inc.
- Berliner Institut für Finanzmarktforschung (German: Berlin Institute for Financial Research)
- Best Idiot Friend
- Best Interest Finding (Alaska)
- Best Internet Friend (chat slang)
- Big Issue Foundation (UK)
- Bilateral Force
- Bill Image Formatter (Arbor BP Billing System)
- Binary Information File
- Bioactive Inorganic Fillers
Samples in periodicals archive:
The advanced DeSolite Supercoatings that DSM supplies for the production of BendBright-XS bend-insensitive fibers are important components for the performance of these products," said Alain Bertaina, Optical Fiber Product Line Manager, Prysmian Group.
Available for ALL METRO/ LAN/ FTTx fibers including ultra bend-insensitive fibers (e.
In addition, they have purchased Clearfield's Network Interface Device (NID) Outside Plant (OSP) bend-insensitive fiber pigtails.
Through our new data center solution, we took the opportunity to combine our expertise in cable, hardware and equipment with our innovative ClearCurve bend-insensitive fiber to create an offering that maximizes the benefits of a fiber solution, while also creating new advantages in the areas of reduced installation time, improved data center layout and overall reliability," said Kinlin.
Pedder will be talking about the features and benefits of bend-insensitive fibers and their performance in different applications.
Bend-insensitive fiber performance addresses barriers of traditional MDU deployments HICKORY, N.