Mu Dynamics and IIT collaborated with the Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF) Benchmarking Methodology Working Group (BMWG) to define benchmarks for SIP-based VoIP services.
What does BMWG stand for?
BMWG stands for Benchmarking Methodology Working Group (IETF)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BMWG
We have 1 other meaning of BMWG in our Acronym Attic
- Bangor-Monitor Water District (Bay County, Michigan)
- Berrenda Mesa Water District (est. 1963; Bakersfield, CA)
- Bexar Metropolitan Water District (San Antonio, TX)
- Broad Molecular Weight Distribution (materials engineering)
- Brotherhood of Maintenance of Way Employees (Canada)
- Black Male-White Female (interracial couple)
- Bob Marshall Wilderness Foundation (Hungry Horse, MT)
- Bundesministeriums für Wissenschaft und Forschung (Austria)
- Bank Mandate Working Group (Transaction Workflow Innovation Standards Team)
- Behavior Modeling Working Group
- Bigleaf Mahogany Working Group (endangered species preservation)
- British Music Week Germany Ltd. (entertainment company)
- Broadband Measurement Working Group (UK)
- Blue Mountains World Heritage Institute (Australia)
- Biomedical Waste Incinerator
- Bundesministerium für Wirtschaft und Technologie (German: Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology)
- Black and Married With Kids
- Barnes Mosher Whitehurst Lauter and Partners (lobbying firm; San Francisco, CA)
- Bear Mountain Wind Limited Partnership (British Columbia, Canada)
- Black Mama White Mama (movie)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Co-authored by Spirent Communications and Bob Mandeville of CQOS, the new RFC was commissioned by the Benchmarking Methodology Working Group of the Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF).
Dubray is also the chairperson of the Internet Engineering Task Force's (IETF) Benchmarking Methodology Working Group and has contributed to several related RFCs.