The remaining funds could come from transferring and closing out the remainder from an article designated for a belt filter press, plant water system and a study as these have been started or will be done as part of a comprehensive wastewater treatment plant project.
What does BFP stand for?
BFP stands for Belt Filter Press (wastewater treatment)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BFP
We have 113 other meanings of BFP in our Acronym Attic
- Basement Factory Productions (Japan)
- Basic Formula Price
- Basic Fuel Price
- Batters Faced by Pitcher (baseball)
- Battlefield Pirates (game)
- Beacon Financial Planners LLC (Montvale, NJ)
- Beaver Falls, Pennsylvania (Airport Code)
- Belgian Federal Police
- Belgische Federatie van Psychologen (Dutch: Belgian Federation of Psychologists; Belgium)
- Bell Financial Planning Co.
- Benjamin Franklin Plumbing (various locations)
- Bid For Power (gaming)
- Big Fat Positive (pregnancy testing)
- Big Fighter Project (talent agency; Japan)
- Big Finish Productions, Ltd (audio play producers)
- Big FTEWA Picture
- Bilingual Families Perth (Australia)
- Binary Feasibility Problem (integer programming mathematics, optimization)
- Binocular Fixation Pattern (ophthalmology)
- Biologically False Positivity
Samples in periodicals archive:
The belt filter press for sludge dewatering is manufactured to the detailed specifications of Ecomacchine S.