Creating affordable housing opportunities for North Carolinians whose needs are not met by the market, the FirstHome Mortgage Loan is a 3O-year, fixed-rate mortgage at below market interest rates.
What does BMIR stand for?
BMIR stands for Below Market Interest Rate
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BMIR
- Black Metal ist Krieg (Nargaroth song)
- Blue Mountains Insight Meditation Centre (Medlow Bath, New South Wales; Australia)
- Bachelor of Ministry
- Balkan Music Information Network (Albania)
- Bi-Directional Multistage Interconnection Network
- Bureau of Marine Inspection and Navigation (US Coast Guard)
- Bachelor of Mineral Sciences
- Boston Marine Industrial Park (Massachusetts)
- Brisbane Marine Industry Park (Hemmant, Queensland, Australia)
- Body Mass Index Quantitative Trait 4
- Bryan Mills Iradesso (Toronto, Canada communications firm)
- Burning Man Information Radio
- Bureau of Maternal, Infant, and Reproductive Health (New York City Department of Heath and Mental Hygiene; New York, NY)
- Biological Microscopy and Image Reconstruction Resource
- Behaviour Management in Schools
- Biomedical Imaging and Spectroscopy (graduate fellowship; University of Arizona; Tucson, AZ)
- British Medical Informatics Society
- Bureau Management Information System (UK)
- Business Maintenance Information System
- Business Management Information System
Samples in periodicals archive:
The portfolio benefits from the existing interest-only financing, which has below market interest rates.
With the first-time homebuyer program, Amerihome can offer customers 30- year fixed-rate mortgages at below market interest rates.
The below market interest rate combined with the longer term give first-time buyers a realistic chance of buying their first homes.
And lower risk makes for below market interest rates.
The discount rate generally lies below market interest rates, and hence the seasonal program created a small subsidy for borrowers.
5 million in first mortgage loans with at below market interest rates.
Our loans with below market interest rates help people get into their first homes," Parker said.