If that is their position then why bother having below knee amputations at all if they inevitably lead to an above knee amputation?
What does BKA stand for?
BKA stands for Below Knee Amputation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BKA
We have 25 other meanings of BKA in our Acronym Attic
- Bruel & Kjaer Anesthetic Agent Monitor 1304
- Backup (File Name Extension)
- Basophil kallikrein of anaphylaxis
- Basophil Kallikrein-Like Activity
- Below Knee and Above Knee
- Basal keratinocytes to melanocytes
- Brain Korea 21 Program
- Bovine Keratin 5
- Baker Kavanagh Architects (Australia)
- Barkley Kalpak Associates (New York, NY)
- Best Known As
- Better Known As
- Black Knights Alliance (gaming clan)
- Brandenburger Kleist-Ausgabe (German book; Henirch von Kleist)
- Brandess-Kalt-Aetna Group, Inc. (Hampstead, MD)
- Brent/Kung (carry-lookahead) Adder
- British Karate Association (UK)
- British Kendo Association (UK)
- British Killifish Association (UK)
- British Korfball Association (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Co-morbidities included MRSA colonisation, NIDDM, hypertension and peripheral vascular disease, the latter of which had resulted in left below knee amputation three years prior.
Staged below knee amputation for septic peripheral lesions due to ischaemia.