The Bellingham Unitarian Fellowship located at 1708 I St.
What does BUF stand for?
BUF stands for Bellingham Unitarian Fellowship (Washington)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BUF
We have 16 other meanings of BUF in our Acronym Attic
- BASES (British Association of Sport and Exercise Sciences) Undergraduate Endorsement Scheme (UK)
- Beheer Uw Eigen Site (Dutch: Manage Your Own Site; website management; Netherlands)
- Bishop's University Economics Society
- Budapest University of Economic Sciences (Hungary)
- Bishop Union Elementary School District (Bishop, CA)
- Budapest University of Economic Sciences and Public Administration
- Balochistan University of Engineering and Technology (Khuzdar, Pakistan)
- Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology
- Back-Up Facility
- Bandwidth Utilization Factor
- Beyond Unreal Forums (gaming)
- Big Ugly Fella (USAF B-52 Bomber; polite form)
- British Ultimate Federation (British Federation for Ultimate Frisbee)
- British Union of Fascists
- Buffalo, NY, USA - Greater Buffalo International Airport (Airport Code)
- Buffalo-Depew (Amtrak station code; Buffalo-Depew, NY)
- Baby Up For Adoption
- Bikers United for America (Colorado Springs, CO)
- Bradford Under-Fives Association (England, UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Address: 9145 Great Blue Heron Lane, Blaine Price: $1,400,000 Date: 08/21/07 Seller: Bellingham Unitarian Fellowship, Inc.