Jobless estimates for February were not available by the press deadline for this edition of The Bellingham Business Journal.
What does BBJ stand for?
BBJ stands for Bellingham Business Journal (Bellingham, WA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BBJ
We have 16 other meanings of BBJ in our Acronym Attic
- Best Baby in the World
- Best Brother in the World
- Big Brother Is Watching
- Big Brother Is Watching You
- Broadband Internet Exchange (Japan)
- Bad Beat Jackpot (poker)
- Baggerseebolzer Jockgrim (German soccer club)
- Bagneux Blog Jeunes (French: Bagneux Youth Blog; Bagneux, France)
- Ball Bearing Joint
- Ballet Biarritz Junior (French: Junior Ballet Biarritz; Biarritz, France)
- Berger Bonnefond Jonnard & Associés (French accounting firm)
- Beruflicher Bildung bon Jugendlichen eV (consulting firm; Berlin, Germany; now just known as BBJ)
- Bibliothèque Braille Junior (French: Braille Junior Library; est. 1992)
- Big Ball Jam (Phish song)
- Big Band Jump (radio station)
- Billy Barew's Japan
- Black Business Journal
- Boeing Business Jet
- Braithwaite, Burn & Jessop Construction Company (India)
- Bridge Bank of Japan
Samples in periodicals archive:
Glen Whitfield Letters to the editor The Bellingham Business Journal accepts signed letters to the editor.
Gloria Fletcher has been named president of Sound Publishing, the owner and publisher of the Bellingham Business Journal.
A lot of the major property owners who would be carrying the bulk of this are in support;' said Blackburn, who is also a former editor of The Bellingham Business Journal.
The Bellingham Business Journal has moved to a new office at 1909 Cornwall Ave.
Isaac Bonnell is a staff writer for The Bellingham Business Journal He can be reached at ibonnell@bbjtoday.
As I prepare to leave The Bellingham Business Journal this month, I've been reflecting on everything I've learned in contributing to 51 issues of this publication.
Sincerely, Charlie Hudson, BIAWC President * The Bellingham Business Journal accepts signed letters to the editor.