Thank you so much for supporting our program in a time of need," wrote Claudia Aristy, director of the Reach Out and Read program at Bellevue Hospital Center in New York City.
What does BHC stand for?
BHC stands for Bellevue Hospital Center
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BHC
We have 146 other meanings of BHC in our Acronym Attic
- Bâtiments d'Habitation Collectifs (French: Collective Residential Buildings; public housing)
- Beckett Heating and Cooling (Williamsport, IN)
- Before He Cheats (Carrie Underwood song)
- Before Housing Costs
- Behavioral Health Care
- Behavioral Health Center
- Behavioral Health Consultant
- Belarusian Helsinki Committee
- Belgrave Heights Convention
- Bell Helicopter Company
- Benign Hereditary Chorea
- Benzene Heart Cut
- Benzene Hexachloride
- Bertrand Hanot Consulting (information technology consulting company; Belgium)
- Besançon Hockey Club (Besançon, France)
- Béthune Hockey Club (Béthune, France)
- Better Health Centre (Australia)
- Beverly Hills Club (Beverly Hills, MI)
- Beverly Hills Cop (movie)
- Big Head Club
Samples in periodicals archive:
New York, Dhu-AlHijjah 16, 1433, Nov 1, 2012, SPA - New York City's Bellevue Hospital Center was evacuated Wednesday, New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg said.
Patients underwent bariatric surgery at Bellevue Hospital Center between January 2008 and March 2010.
The overwhelming majority of those who choose to become organ donors cannot realize their wishes, since most deaths occur outside the hospital," said Lewis Goldfrank, MD, Director of Emergency Services at Bellevue Hospital Center.
Community Board 6 is pushing for a medical development, to maintain a coherent character for the area, which also includes Bellevue Hospital Center and the Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
Horowitz, psychiatric unit chief of the methadone treatment program at Bellevue Hospital Center, New York.
School of Medicine, Tisch Hospital, and Bellevue Hospital Center.
Love was admitted to Bellevue Hospital Center on Friday, her 40th birthday, hours after being declared a fugitive from justice for missing a court appearance in Los Angeles on a felony charge of assault with a dangerous weapon.