BELL LABS JOINS CHINA'S NEXT GENERATION INTERNET RESEARCH PROGRAM BEIJING - Bell Labs Research China [BLRC] will become the first foreign organisation to join China's Next Generation Internet program.
What does BLRC stand for?
BLRC stands for Bell Labs Research China (research laboratory)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BLRC
We have 5 other meanings of BLRC in our Acronym Attic
- Bayonne Local Redevelopment Authority
- Beta Lactamase Resistant Antibiotic
- Brainard Lake Recreation Area (Colorado)
- Brewers and Licensed Retailers Association (UK)
- Brunswick Local Redevelopment Authority (Brunswick, ME)
- Building and Land Regulation Administration
- Black Liquor Recovery Boiler (paper-manufacturing industry)
- Black Liquor Recovery Boiler Advisory Committee
- Bacs Learning Resource Centre (University of Calgary; Calgary, Alberta, Canada)
- Balanced Likelihood Ratio Using Cuts
- British League of Racing Cyclists (est. 1941; UK)
- British Library Research and Development Department (UK)
- Bottom Line Real Estate
- Birmingham Land Rover Enthusiasts Club (UK)
- Broad-Line Radio Galaxy
- Buckhead Life Restaurant Group (Atlanta, Georgia)
- Basic Library Research Handbook (University of Hawaii at Manoa)
- Bangladesh Livestock Research Institute (est. 1984)
- Barrett-Lennard Relationship Inventory (psychology)
- Blue Ridge Parkway (US National Park Service)
Samples in periodicals archive:
To better support Lucent's business in China, Bell Labs Research China was established three years ago in Beijing.