Anderson was President of BCE Ventures, where he was responsible for BCE's investments in a number of non core assets including Telesat Canada Limited, Bell Globemedia Inc.
What does BGM stand for?
BGM stands for Bell Globemedia Inc.
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BGM
We have 73 other meanings of BGM in our Acronym Attic
- Ballet Guild of the Lehigh Valley (Bethlehem, PA)
- Border Grill - Las Vegas (restaurant)
- Background Music
- Ballistic Guided Missile
- Base Genetic Matrix
- Basic Generator Matrix
- Basis Generator Method
- Battle Group Manager
- Bayesian Graphical Model
- Bébés Génétiquement Modifiés (French: Genetically Modified Babies)
- Below Gross Margin
- Betriebliches Gesundheits Management (German: Corporate Health Management)
- Binghamton/Endicott/Johnson City, NY, USA - Edwin Alink Field (Airport Code)
- Blood Glucose Measurement
- Blood Glucose Monitor
- Blue Man Group (band)
- Bluesafe Guest Manager (computer networking company; France)
- Boarding Music
- Boddington Gold Mine (Western Australia)
- Bouguer Gravity Map (geological survey)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Alliance Atlantis") and MWI & Partners ("MWI"), pursuant to which Bell Globemedia Inc.
As well, BCE announced an agreement to reduce its interest in Bell Globemedia Inc.
A non-cash charge of US$67 million, net of tax, was included in the Corporation's fourth-quarter 2002 earnings reflecting its share of a write-down of goodwill recorded by Bell Globemedia Inc.
The Thomson Corporation (NYSE: TOC; TSX: TOC) today announced that it has signed an agreement to sell its 20% interest in Bell Globemedia Inc.
Stamford, Connecticut and Toronto -- Stamford, Connecticut and Toronto, February 7 /PRNewswire/ -- The Thomson Corporation today announced that it has signed an agreement to sell its 20% interest in Bell Globemedia Inc.
reflecting its share of a write-down of goodwill recorded by Bell Globemedia Inc.
BUSINESS ACQUISITIONS AND DISPOSITIONS "Bell Globemedia" In December 2001, Bell Globemedia Inc.