BELL CANADA INTERNATIONAL, a Montreal-based telecommunications company with operations throughout Latin America, obtained US$302 million in loans from a group of banks.
What does BCI stand for?
BCI stands for Bell Canada International
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of BCI
We have 272 other meanings of BCI in our Acronym Attic
- Bass Computers, Inc. (Houston, TX)
- Bat Conservation International
- Bâtiment du Combustible Irradié (France: Irradiated Fuel Building)
- Battery Charging Indicator
- Battery Council International
- Battle Command Institute
- BCI Construction, Inc. (construction, construction management)
- Bedrich Consulting, Inc. (Canada)
- Behaviour Change Intervention
- Believers Church of India
- Bellsouth Communications, Incorporated
- Benecia (Amtrak station code; Benecia, CA)
- Benevolence-Competence-Integrity (framework)
- Berkeley China Initiative (University of California, Berkeley)
- Berkley Conservation Institute
- Bernal Consultants, Inc.
- Bernard Camon Immobilier (French: Bernard Camon Real Estate)
- Bethune Collegiate Institute (Agincourt, Ontario)
- Better Cotton Initiative
- Billing Concepts, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
MONTREAL, Quebec, August 9 /CNW-PRN/ - Bell Canada International (BCI) today announced the appointment of Michael Sabia as Vice-Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of the Company, effective October 1, 1999.
telecom company allied with Bell Canada International and Slim's Telmex.
Nasdaq: JOIN and JOINA) announced that it had signed definitive agreements with Bell Canada International Inc.
Laflamme held various financial positions from 1992 to 2001 with Bell Canada Enterprises (BCE), including Vice President Finance with a Bell Canada International subsidiary from 1999 to 2001.
collectively "Jones"); Bell Canada International Inc.
NASDAQ-NMS: JOIN) and Bell Canada International Inc.
He has held various senior positions across finance and corporate development functions in the Bell Canada group of companies and, until recently, was Vice President-Corporate Development at Bell Canada International in Montreal, Canada.