He came to invite sinners to repent and to believe the good news of salvation.
What does BGN stand for?
BGN stands for Believe the Good News (ministry)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BGN
We have 21 other meanings of BGN in our Acronym Attic
- Blood Group Antigen Gene Mutation Database
- Bean Golden Mosaic Virus
- Breakcore Gives Me Wood (club)
- Background Noise
- Badrika Gita Narantaka (Indonesian marching band)
- Banca General Spa (Italy)
- Bare Grolleau Nivault (French metal construction company)
- Basilos Grampositivos (Spanish: Basilos-Positive)
- Beary Good News (Bourbon Central Elementary; Paris, KY)
- Berufsgenossenschaft Nahrungsmittel und Gastgewerbe (German: Association for Food and Hospitality Industry)
- Betriebsgewöhnliche Nutzungsdauer (German: average useful life)
- BFT (Blue Force Tracking) Global Network (US DoD)
- Big Giant Network (Thailand)
- Biocom Golf Network (San Diego, CA)
- Blessed George Napier (UK)
- Blizzard Gaming Night
- Blog Geral de Notícias (Portuguese: General Blog News)
- Blumengrossmarkt Nordbayern (German: Wholesale Flower Market Northern Bavaria)
- Board on Geographic Names
Samples in periodicals archive:
Our third winner Sylvia said she could not believe the good news.
Al Nabhani, a petroleum engineer employed with Petroleum Development Oman (PDO), could not believe the good news.
Even the doubters will get another chance to believe the good news.
Officials at Americans United for Separation of Church and State say they support the central finding of the Lamb's Chapel ruling -- that religious groups should have the same right to rent public schools after hours as other community organizations -- but believe the Good News Club case presents a different set of facts.
However, he said, "We believe the good news more than outweighs the bad.
The beginning of the Gospel comes to mind: 'Repent and believe the Good News.
While it is tempting to count our chickens and embrace a new dawn for a town desperately needing such a jobs boost, months of uncertainty mean Dunfermline will believe the good news only when the factory is in full production.