Medal-winning breweries below: Brewery Ommegang: Gold in the Belgian-style Tripel category for Gnomegang; Silver in Belgian Strong Ale for Ommegang XV Anniversary; Silver in Belgian Dubbel for Ommegang Abbey; Bronze in Belgian-style ale for Rare Vos.
What does BSA stand for?
BSA stands for Belgian Strong Ale
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of BSA
We have 560 other meanings of BSA in our Acronym Attic
- Basic Savings Account
- Basic Service Agreement
- Basic Service Area
- Basic Skills Agency (UK)
- Basic Standardization Agreement
- Basic Street Address (US Census)
- Basic Surface Attack
- Beach Support Area
- Bearing Specialists Association
- Beavercreek Soccer Association
- Bell Solutions d'affaires (French: Bell Business Solutions)
- Besançon Sport Airsoft (French airsoft group)
- Best Speaker Award
- Bible Sabbath Association
- Bible Science Association (creationism)
- Bibliothèque des Sciences de l'Antiquité (French: Library of Ancient Science; University of Lille)
- Bidouilleurs sans Argent (French: Hackers without Money; website)
- Billing Service Agreement (various organizations)
- Binary Switching Algorithm
- Biofeedback Society of America
Samples in periodicals archive:
Regular brews include the 508 Red Ale, 508 Strong Ale, 508 Belgian Strong Ale, 508 Dark Brown Ale and 508 Hefeweizen.
One of the beers on tap is the notorious Delerium Tremens, a Belgian strong ale (8.
Jonathan Rocks of Camarillo said he simply asked God to bless his Belgian strong ale before sending it off to Massachusetts.