In Brussels a spokeswoman for the Belgian financial sector supervisor, the CBFA, said that along with the Belgian national bank, "we are working on initiatives to restore confidence in Fortis.
What does BNB stand for?
BNB stands for Belgian National Bank
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BNB
We have 42 other meanings of BNB in our Acronym Attic
- Business Network of Allegheny Valley (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Balance Near Automatic Virtual Environment (virtual reality booth; University of Pittsburgh; Pennsylvania)
- Baby Notarztwagen (German: Baby Ambulance)
- Bulgarian National Association on Water Quality
- Bad News Bears (movie)
- Banana Nut Bread
- Banco do Nordeste do Brasil (Brazil)
- Bank of New Brunswick
- Banque Nationale de Belgique
- Bed 'n Breakfast
- Beslissingen in Belastingzaken (Dutch: Decisions in Taxation; tax law reference)
- Bibliothèque Numérique Berbère (French: Berber Digital Library)
- Black 'N Blue (Rolling Stones album)
- Bonheur National Brut (French: Gross National Happiness; psychological index)
- Books Not Bars
- Botika Ng Barangay (Filipino: The Village Pharmacy)
- Branch and Bound
- Bread 'n Butter
- Bread and Breakfast (usually seen as B&B)
- Brew Not Bombs
Samples in periodicals archive:
Through the course of his career he has also been involved in instructional training with a number of prestigious banking institutions in Europe, including the Bank of England, FED, Bundesbank, Belgian National Bank and Austrian National Bank.
In Brussels, a spokeswoman for the Belgian financial sector supervisor, the CBFA, said that along with the Belgian national bank, "we are working on initiatives to restore confidence in Fortis.