The Belgian Ministry of Finance has awarded Sun its Identity Access and Management project.
What does BMoF stand for?
BMoF stands for Belgian Ministry of Finance
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BMoF
We have 1 other meaning of BMoF in our Acronym Attic
- Big Man On Campus
- British Motorcycle Owners Club (Canada)
- Boulder Museum of Contemporary Art (Boulder, CO)
- Brussels Museum of Contemporary Art (Belgium)
- Bunker Museum of Contemporary Art (Taiwan)
- Bank of Montreal Capital Corporation (Canada)
- Bill of Material Object Damage
- Board Member On Duty
- Body Modification
- Bone Marrow and Organs
- Big Man on the Frontier
- Black Monks of Glastonbury (computer game)
- Banque Malgache de l'Ocean Indien
- Baptist Men on Mission (Alpharetta, GA)
- Base Maintenance-Operations Model
- Black Mountain of Maine (ski resort; Rumford, ME)
- Department of Business Education, Marketing Education, and Office Management (educational courses)
- Bridgeport Museum of Modern Art
- Bank of Montreal Nesbitt Burns
- Boston Modern Orchestra Project
Samples in periodicals archive:
The subsidiary is accredited by the Belgian Ministry of Finance to act as a Trusted Third Party for companies that want to exchange electronic information.