Given these assurances, burgers have not been removed from the menu of schools in the Belfast Education and Library Board area.
What does BELB stand for?
BELB stands for Belfast Education and Library Board (Northern Ireland, UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of BELB in our Acronym Attic
- Bureau d'Etude et de Liaison (French: Office of Study and Association; est. 1959)
- Business Element List
- Business, Economics and Law (various locations)
- Licentiate in Bioethics (Roman Catholic degree)
- Bangladesh Environmental Lawyers Association
- Basic Education Literacy Authority (Pakistan)
- Basic Expedition Leaders Award (UK)
- Bering Land Bridge National Preserve (US National Park Service)
- Boston E-Learning Association (est. 2001; Boston, MA)
- Buffalo Equine and Large Animal Clinic (Buffalo, MN)
- Belarus Business Center
- Brain Emotional Learning Based Intelligent Controller
- Bethel Evangelical Lutheran Church
- Birmingham Early Learning Center (Auburn University; Auburn, AL)
- Broad Exemption Listed Country (taxes; Australia)
- Bureau pour l'Enseignement de la Langue et de la Civilisation Françaises (French: Office for Teaching French Language and Civilization)
- Bury Early Lunch Club (est. 2004; UK)
- Business Environmental Leadership Council (PEW Center for Climate Change; Arlington, Virginia)
- Building and Equipment Life Cycle Association (Japan)
- Battlefield Electromagnetic Cover And Deception
Samples in periodicals archive:
2013 Contractor name : VIRIDIAN ENERGY SUPPLY LTD T/A ENERGIA Contractor address : 62 Newforge Lane BT9 5NF Belfast Agency : Belfast Education and Library Board 40 Academy Street For the attention of: Catherine Burnett BT1 2NQ Belfast UNITED KINGDOM Telephone: +44 2890564212 E-mail: catherine.
Amazingly MacVicar, of Westway Gardens near the Shankill, was allowed to keep his post on the Belfast Education and Library Board - and even chaired its Youth Committee.
The Belfast Education and Library board has sent a number of people to the school to help support staff.
Amazingly MacVicar, of Westway Gardens near the Shankill, was allowed to keep his post on the Belfast Education and Library Board - and now even chairs its Youth Committee.
The prosecution said Fleming was caught after a routine investigation when Belfast Education and Library Board was asked to provide details of employment.
And we can reveal that despite the serious conviction for theft, MacVicar still sits on the Belfast Education and Library Board (BELB) - and even chairs its Youth Committee.
The Belfast Education and Library Board confirmed many kids have already been visited.