Byline: JILLY BEATTIE THE Belfast Trust pleaded guilty yesterday to failing to ensure Belfast City Hospital staff's safety in an asbestos-linked incident.
What does BCH stand for?
BCH stands for Belfast City Hospital
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BCH
We have 90 other meanings of BCH in our Acronym Attic
- A Very Fine (Non-Definitive) Unit of Measurement
- Baccalaureus Chirurgiae (Bachelor of Surgery)
- Bachelor of Chemistry
- Baltimore City Hospital (now Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center)
- Banco Central de Honduras
- Banco Central-Hispano
- Banque Congolaise de l'Habitat (French: Congolese Housing Bank; Republic of the Congo)
- Basket Club Hulluch (basketball club; Hulluch, France)
- Beach Creek Railroad Company
- Belt Clip Holster
- Benign Cephalic Histiocytosis (medical disorder)
- Benign Hereditary Chorea
- Best City Hotels (various locations)
- Bikers Club Hollain (Hollain, Belgium)
- Bill Cycle Handler (software)
- Binary Coded Hexadecimal
- Binic City Harbour (France)
- Biosafety Clearing-House (Cartagena Protocol on Biosafety)
- Block Control Header
Samples in periodicals archive:
The victim was being treated in Belfast City Hospital.
The frail double world champion, who has battled throat cancer for more than a decade, was rushed to Belfast City Hospital with breathing problems.
The patient, in his 80s, was brought to Belfast City Hospital from a nursing home by a nonemergency ambulance and was left in a wheelchair to be brought to a ward by hospital staff.
CAPTION(S): RECOVERING: Oksana in Belfast City Hospital in January
The actor left Belfast City hospital this morning after treatment and said: ``I'mabsolutely fine and I'mcoming home.
Moore, Northern Ireland Public Health Laboratory, Department of Bacteriology, Belfast City Hospital, Lisburn Road, Belfast, Northern Ireland, BT9 7AD; fax: 1-442825892887; email: jemoore@niphl.
The Janssen-Cilag manufactured machine, called In My Shoes, has been on display at Belfast City Hospital, the latest stop in a nationwide tour.