The event is organized by the Beirut Marathon Association, and sponsored by the Central Bank.
What does BMA stand for?
BMA stands for Beirut Marathon Association (Lebanon)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BMA
We have 279 other meanings of BMA in our Acronym Attic
- Base des Miniatures Agricoles (French hobby software company)
- Base Management Application (Sprint)
- Basic Maintenance Allowance
- Battery Module Assembly
- Battery-Minefield Angle
- Batticaloa Medical Association
- Battlefield Management Area (US DoD)
- Bayesian Model Averaging
- Bedside Medication Administration (software)
- Behavioral Model Analysis
- Belfast Metropolitan Area (UK)
- Belles Mécaniques Anciennes (French antique automobile club)
- Bellot Mullenbach et Associés (French: Bellot Mullenbach and Associates; accounting firm; Paris, France)
- Below Mean Axis (drawing reference plane)
- Benefit Management Account
- Bergamo's Martial Arts
- Berlekamp-Massey Algorithm
- Bermuda Monetary Authority
- Best Mate Always
- Beyond Madison Avenue
Samples in periodicals archive:
He also met with head of Beirut Marathon Association, May Khalil.
The marathon, which is accredited by the International Athletics Federation (IAAF) and the Beirut Marathon Association, will feature three different categories for runners to choose from.
NNA - The Lebanese Central Bank and the Beirut Marathon Association launched on Friday, "The LCB 2013 Marathon" scheduled for next Sunday, November 10, under the slogan "We run for Lebanon" during a ceremony held at the Bank's headquarters in Hamra, in presence of caretaker Minister of Information Walid Daouk and other concerned figures.
Sponsored by companies including Bank Audi, whose chairman offered the NGO use of the club for the day, the event is organized with the logistical support of the Beirut Marathon Association.
Sponsored by the Beirut Marathon Association for Women 2013, thousands of women ran back and forth along Ras-Beirut seafront in the 5 and 10 kilometers' categories with winners getting their prize from Wafa Sleiman; wife of the Lebanese president.
This year we decided to have men join as well to show their support [for women's rights]," said May al-Khalil, president of the Beirut Marathon Association.
NNA - 26/9/2012- Member of Parliament Simon Abi Ramia, head of Parliamentary Youth and Sports Committee, met with May Khalil, head of Beirut Marathon Association, with discussions featuring high on Beirut Marathon issue for this year.