BYEE winners Jing Yanjie from Shanghai International Studies University, Yan Xiaowei from East China University of Politics and Law, Chen Wenzhong from East China Normal University, Chai Xinye from Shanghai Jiao Tong University, Dong Xiaotong from Fudan University, Liu Xueyin from Shanghai University of Finance & Economics, Wu Pianpian from Suzhou University, He Ping from Zhejiang University, Hong Wei from Zhejiang University, Yu Kuai from Tsinghua University, Wu Yang from Beijing Jiaotong University, Li Yue from the Renmin University of China, Wang Xiaoyu from Beijing University of Physical Education, Wang Lei from Nankai University and Lu Zongming from Nankai University.
What does BUPE stand for?
BUPE stands for Beijing University of Physical Education (China)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business Unit Plan
- British United Provident Association
- Bogazici University Pattern Analysis and Machine (Turkey)
- Barry University Physician Assistant Program
- Birmingham Universities Personal Assistance Scheme (UK; disabilities support program)
- Bhumi Uchched Pratirodh Committee (Land Eviction Resistance Committee; India)
- Boston University Photonics Center (Boston, MA)
- Bulgarian Union for Physical Culture and Sport (est. 1957; State Agency of Youth and Sport; Bulgaria)
- Bachelor of Urban Planning and Development
- Boston University Police Department (Boston, MA)
- Bournemouth University Preparatory English Programme (UK)
- Bureau of Naval Personnel
- Chief, Bureau of Naval Personnel (US Navy)
- Bureau of Naval Personnel Instruction
- Bangladesh Union Parishad Forum
- Beijing Union Pharmaceutical Factory (est. 1958; Institute of Materia Medica; Chinese Academy of Natural Sciences; China)
- Buttine Underwriters Purchasing Group (Maryland)
- Boston University Public Interest Law Journal
- Børne- og Ungdomspædagogernes Landsforbund (Danish child and youth association)
- back up pressure with face mask
Samples in periodicals archive:
See below for a listing of today's photos: AP PHOTOEXPRESS: BEIJING OLYMPIC BID COMMITTEE - A member of the Indiana University community, in Beijing to hike the Great Wall with students from the Beijing University of Physical Education, takes a break from the hike to endorse Beijing's bid to host the 2008 Olympic Games.