Four papers from Beijing University of Chemical Technology investigate the dispersion of multi-walled carbon nanotubes in epoxy resin, electrospinning in a parallel electrical field, and the performance of radial tires.
What does BUCT stand for?
BUCT stands for Beijing University of Chemical Technology (China)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of BUCT in our Acronym Attic
- Belgian Union of Certification and Attestation Bodies for Construction Products (est. 1998)
- Bastyr University Cancer Research Center (Washington)
- Back-Up Communication System (SolaCom Technologies)
- Back-Up Computer System
- Backup Control System
- British Universities and Colleges Sports (UK; est. 2008)
- Budgeting and Computing System
- Business Unit Compensation System
- Senior Chief Builder (Naval Rating)
- Boston University Chinese Students and Scholars
- Bombay University and College Teachers' Union (Mumbai, Maharashtra, India)
- Birmingham University Conservation Volunteers (UK)
- Backup Dissemination
- Bargaining Unit Designator
- Beneficial Use Determination (environment; various locations)
- Benefits and Use Division (EPA)
- Berkshire Unitary District (UK)
- Beyond-Use Date (products)
- Big Ugly Dish
- Big Ugly Dog
Samples in periodicals archive:
Chen Jianfeng and his team from Beijing University of Chemical Technology (BUCT, China) who pioneered the High Gravity Precipitation Technology to produce nano-particles, which is one of the most efficient and cost effective manufacturing technologies for NPCC.
National University of Science and Technology (NUST) has various agreements with the different institutes of China including Beijing Institute of Technology, South West Jiaotong University, Graduate School of the Chinese Academy of Sciences, Equipment Academy of PLA Air force, Beijing University of Chemical Technology and Beijing University of Aeronautics & Astronautics (BUAA), said an official of the university.
degrees in Chemical Engineering from Beijing University of Chemical Technology, where he briefly served as a Lecturer.
Liqun Zhang, Hailan Kang, Runguo Wang, Zhao Wang, Yan Wu and Tao Wei, Beijing University of Chemical Technology, China.
Liqun Zhang, Haibo Yang, Weidong Wu and Hua Zou, Beijing University of Chemical Technology, China.
18, 2003 Scientists at Russia and China's Leading Universities to Benefit Intellectually and Financially by Solving InnoCentive Challenges(R) Continuing to expand its relationships with leading scientific universities across China and Russia, InnoCentive(R) today announced partnerships with Kazan State University in Russia and Beijing University of Chemical Technology, Fudan University, Lanzhou University and Peking University in China.
The Rubber Research Institute of Malaysia will talk about the effects on latex properties of incorporating nanofillers, and Professor Zhang of the Beijing University of Chemical Technology will present his work on preparing latex nanocomposites.