We love our country," said Zhu Langlang, a freshman from Beijing Union University.
What does BUU stand for?
BUU stands for Beijing Union University (est. 1985; China)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BUU
We have 3 other meanings of BUU in our Acronym Attic
- Bring Up The Post (message boards)
- Bands Under the Radar (podcast)
- Back Up The Registry First
- Backward Utilized Tracking Torpedo (Star Control Spathi Eluder ship ability)
- Backwards-Utilized Tracking Torpedo (gaming, Spathi weapon)
- Bathyscaphic Underwater Towing Trestle
- Blackmail Uncovers Titanic Tush (Kids Next Door show)
- Bring Up This Topic (message boards/forums)
- Business Unit Technical Team
- Basic User Unit
- Build and Update Utility (Dell)
- Birmingham Unitarian Universalist Church (Alabama)
- Brookfield Unitarian Universalist Church (Massachusetts)
- Baltic University Urban Forum (Sweden)
- Berrien Unitarian Universalist Fellowship (St. Joseph, MI)
- Belgian UNIX Users Group (computer group)
- Berkeley Unix User Group
- Bilateral Upper Ureteral Ligations
- Backscatter Ultraviolet (spectrometer)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Demonstrating early enthusiasm for the program, today's event was attended by 70 students from five universities in Beijing including Tsinghua University, Beijing Jiaotong University, Beijing Sports University, Capital University of Physical Education and Sports and Beijing Union University.
CCID sponsors the trip in cooperation with Shanghai Finance University and Beijing Union University.