Estimates from the Chinese government's Beijing Software Industry Productivity Center show Linux sales in China growing at over 40% per year from $6.
What does BSIPC stand for?
BSIPC stands for Beijing Software Industry Productivity Center (China)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Banff Service Industry Network (Canada)
- Berner Sennenhunde in Not (German)
- Boreal Summer Intraseasonal Oscillation
- Bachelor of Science in Industrial Operations Management
- Basic Skills Improvement Program (remedial curriculum; various schools)
- Birbal Sahni Institute of Palaeobotany (Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India)
- British Solomon Islands Protectorate (1893-1976)
- Broad Spectrum Information Processing (intelligence)
- Business Systems Improvement Project (Tacoma, WA)
- Business Systems Integration Project
- British Solomon Islands Protectorate Defence Force
- Bilateral Synchronous Inferior Petrosal Sinus Sampling (aka Bilateral Simultaneous Inferior Petrosal Sinus Sampling)
- Biannual Strategy Implementation Report (US)
- Bibliography of Scientific and Industrial Reports (University of Nebraska-Lincoln; Lincoln, NE)
- Biological Science Imaging Resource (Florida State University)
- Board of Scientific and Industrial Research (est. 1940; India)
- British Society of Interventional Radiology
- Bachelor of Science in Information Science (college degree)
- Bachelor of Science in Information Systems (various universities)
- Bachelor of Science in Interdisciplinary Studies (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Companies who have scheduled press conferences at the event include: Tuesday, August 9 - Novell, IBM, Red Hat, Debian Common Core Alliance, Beijing Software Industry Productivity Center.
Beijing Software Industry Productivity Center Wednesday, August 10 9:00 - 9:45 a.