Signs Collaborative Agreement to Promote Mutual Growth of Bioscience Clusters COLUMBUS, Ohio -- BioOhio and the Beijing Pharma and Biotech Center (BPBC) finalized a partnership to cultivate collaborative bioscience business and research opportunities in Ohio and Northern China.
What does BPBC stand for?
BPBC stands for Beijing Pharma and Biotech Center (est. 1996; health research; China)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BPBC
We have 3 other meanings of BPBC in our Acronym Attic
- British Plaster Board
- Bromophenol Blue (chemistry)
- Buka Puasa Bersama (Indonesian: Fasting Together)
- Bundeszentrale für Politische Bildung (Federal Agency for Civic Education, Bonn, Germany)
- Business Podium Boards (Germany)
- Banque Populaire Bretagne Atlantique (French: Britain Atlantic Popular Bank)
- Belin Promotion Bordeaux Atlantique (French real estate company)
- Bellarine Peninsula Basketball Association (Australia)
- Bons Plans et Bonnes Adresses (French: Great Ideas and Hot Spots)
- Beach Party Band Battle
- Blackshear Place Baptist Church (Georgia)
- Bedridden Period Before Death
- Benign Proliferative Breast Disease
- Bengal Provincial Bank Employees Association (India)
- Belgian Pool Billiard Federation
- Banque Populaire Bourgogne Franche-Comté (French bank)
- Bechtel Parsons Blue Grass
- Butylphthalylbutyl Glycolate (chemistry)
- British Paper and Board Industry Federation
- Both Parents, Both Languages (bilingual child raising method)