Gao served as the chairman of the board of directors of Beijing Med-Pharm Co.
What does BMP stand for?
BMP stands for Beijing Med-Pharm (Chinese)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BMP
We have 235 other meanings of BMP in our Acronym Attic
- Batch Message Processing Program
- Battalion Mentorship Program
- Battle Management Processor
- Bay Master Processor
- Bean-Managed Persistence (Enterprise Java Bean)
- Beep Media Player (audio player)
- Behavior Management Plan
- Behavior Modification Plan (pediatric or veterinary health)
- Behavioral Medicine Program
- Behavioral Modification Practitioner
- Beloretsk Metallurgical Plant (Russia)
- BER (Bit Error Rate) Management Protocol
- Best Management Plan
- Best Management Practice
- Best Manufacturing Practice(s)
- Best Music Poll
- Bethel Motorsports Park (White Lake, NY)
- Billing Mediation Platform
- Biochemical Methane Potential
- Biologie, Morphologie, Pharmacie (French: Biology, Morphology, Pharmacy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The UK group is making its investment through Alliance BMP, a British based investment vehicle 80% owned by Alliance Boots and 20% by Beijing Med-Pharm, a US-listed drugs marketing and distribution company that operates in China.
Alliance Boots is working in conjunction with US-listed Beijing Med-Pharm Corporation to secure 50 per cent of the initiative, called Guangzhou Pharmaceuticals Corporation.
Gao served as Chairman of the Board of Directors of Beijing Med-Pharm Co.
Alliance Boots is working in conjunction with US-listed Beijing Med-Pharm Corporation to secure 50% of the initiative, called Guangzhou Pharmaceuticals Corporation.
LOUIS, July 10 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- KV Pharmaceutical Company (NYSE: KVA;KVB) announced today that it has reached an agreement with Beijing Med-Pharm Corporation for exclusive marketing and distribution rights to KV's proprietary vaginal cream prescription one-dose treatment for bacterial vaginosis (BV), Clindesse(TM) (clindamycin phosphate vaginal cream 2%), in the People's Republic of China.
Beijing Med-Pharm Corporation (NASDAQ: BJGP) ("Beijing Med-Pharm" or the "Company"), today announced that the Company will attend the UBS Global Healthcare Services Conference on February 11-13, 2008 in New York city, as well as the Roth Capital Partners Growth Stock Conference on February 18-21, 2008 in Dana Point, California.
Beijing Med-Pharm Corporation (NASDAQ:BJGP) ("Beijing Med-Pharm" or the "Company"), one of China's leading pharmaceutical, marketing and distribution companies, today announced that the Ministry of Commerce (MOFCOM) of the People's Republic of China has approved its acquisition of 63.