26-28, 6th International Petroleum Technology Conference, Beijing International Convention Center, Beijing, China.
What does BICC stand for?
BICC stands for Beijing International Convention Center
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BICC
We have 44 other meanings of BICC in our Acronym Attic
- B-Ionic Calcium Buffer (liquid supplement system)
- Banking Institute/College of Banking (Czech Republic)
- Biomedical Informatics and Computational Biology (University of Minnesota)
- Bournemouth International Conference Bureau (Bournemouth, England, UK)
- Building Industry Credit Bureau (Australia)
- But I Could Be Mistaken
- But I Could Be Wrong
- Battlefield Information Control Center
- Battlefield Information Coordination Center
- Bearer Independent Call Control
- Biomedical Information Communication Center (Oregon Health & Science University)
- Bonn International Center for Conversion (Bonn, Germany)
- Brethren in Christ Church (various locations)
- British Insulated Callender's Cables (UK)
- Built-In China Cabinets (real estate)
- Bulletin d'Information de la Cour de Cassation (French: Supreme Court Information Bulletin)
- Burns Interagency Communications Center (Hines, Oregon)
- Business Integration Competency Center
- Business Intelligence Competency Center (SAS Consulting)
- Belgo-Indian Chamber of Commerce and Industry
Samples in periodicals archive:
121-123 T174 Containing over 400 papers first presented at the 2005 China International Conference on Nanoscience and Technology, held in June at the Beijing International Convention Center, this proceedings provides a substantial addition to the latest research in the field as it's been carried out by an international group of scientists.
ISES Solar World Congress 2007 on September 18-21, 2007 at the Beijing International Convention Center in Beijing, China.
TAIPEI, Taiwan -- Delta Electronics (TSE:2308) announced the availability of prototype power supplies supporting the PMBus(TM) standard at the 2007 Spring Intel Developer Forum (IDF) held April 17-18 at the Beijing International Convention Center.
12 /PRNewswire/ -- Dow Corning technical expert Fernando Vazquez will present the results of a study on "Silicone Softeners for Stain Repellent and Stain Release Fabric Finishing" at two key technical exhibitions in China this September: * The Dongguan International Exhibition on Textile Chemicals, Printing, Dyeing and Finishing Technology, September 8-10, 2004, at the Dongguan International Conference and Exhibition Center, and * The 1st International Exhibition on Fluorine and Silicone Material, September 14-16, 2004, at the Beijing International Convention Center.
17 - 18 at the Beijing International Convention Center.
Where: Beijing International Automotive & Electronics Seminar & Exhibition 2003 VISIT THE ALTERA BOOTH ON THE SHOWCASE FLOOR Altera Booth #505-506 Beijing International Convention Center Beijing, China CONTACT: Rebecca Tang Altera Hong Kong +852-2945-7031 rtang@altera.
Intel: WHEN: April 17-18, 2007 WHERE: Beijing International Convention Center (BICC) WHAT: The first Intel Developer Forum (IDF) of 2007 and the largest ever held in China aims to drive innovations and foster powerful collaborations through vision, training and networking opportunities.