Among key retail and foodservice buying groups expected to send representatives to attend the shows are HSH Frozen Foods SDN BHD, Beijing Hualian Group, Carrefour, City Super Ltd, ParknShop Supermarket (Hong Kong), Wellcome Group, Tesco, The Dairy Farm Co Ltd, The Mall Group Co Ltd, McDonald's Restaurants and Wendy's.
What does BHG stand for?
BHG stands for Beijing Hualian Group (retailer; China)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BHG
We have 34 other meanings of BHG in our Acronym Attic
- Bright Horizons Family Solutions (est. 1986; Watertown, MA)
- Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck (law firm)
- Baptist Health Foundation of San Antonio (Texas)
- Breath-Hold Fast Spin-Echo
- Balson Holdings Family Trust
- Bureau of Home Furnishings and Thermal Insulation (California; consumer protection)
- British Honduras Forestry Unit (1941-1943)
- Bankers Healthcare Group, Inc. (Southwest Ranches, FL)
- Banque de l'Habitat du Gabon (French: Housing Bank of Gabon; Gabon)
- Beauty Has Grace (Jaci Velasquez album)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Shanghai, B & Q Shanghai, Potevio Group, Beijing Hualian Group, Tesco China, etc.
The Beijing Hualian Group are leading retailers in China, with annual revenues in excess of pounds 1.
In November 2007, Beijing Hualian Group signed a joint venture agreement with UK based coffee company Costa to open 300 Costa stores in Beijing, Tianjin, Hebei, Northeast China and other regions in the next few years.
2 Kyodo CapitaLand Ltd, Southeast Asia's biggest developer, said Friday it will sell Japanese department store operator Seiyu Ltd's Singapore unit to Beijing Hualian Group, a leading Chinese retailer.
4 Threats 3 LEADING SUPERMARKET RETAILER PROFILES APPENDIX: MARKET BACKGROUND Companies Mentioned - Auchan - Bailian (Brilliance) Group - Beijing Hualian Group Co.