This system will be exhibited at the 11th International Beijing Conference and Exhibition on Instrumental Analysis to be held at Peking University from October 20.
What does BCEIA stand for?
BCEIA stands for Beijing Conference and Exhibition on Instrumental Analysis
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BCEIA
We have 1 other meaning of BCEIA in our Acronym Attic
- Blue Cave Entertainment Group, LLC (Burbank, CA)
- Building Code Effectiveness Grading
- Building Code Effectiveness Grading Schedule
- Bucks County Emergency Health Council (Pennsylvania)
- Bernalillo County Environmental Health Department (New Mexico)
- Bureau of Community Environmental Health and Food Protection
- Blue Chip Enterprise Initiative (business competition)
- Breast Cancer Education Intervention (psychoeducational support)
- Breast Cancer, Estrogen-Inducible
- Buxmont Christian Educational Institute (Telford, PA)
- Bishops Committee for Ecumenical and Interreligious Affairs
- British Columbia Environment Industry Association (Vancouver, BC, Canada)
- British Columbia Earned Income Benefit (Canada)
- British Columbia Centre for Epidemiologic and International Ophthalmology
- Baltimore Community for Environmental Justice (Baltimore, MD)
- Bucknell Caucus for Economic Justice (Bucknell University; Pennsylvania)
- Buddhist Coalition for Economic Justice
- Bureau of Commissions, Elections and Legislation (Pennsylvania)
- Byte Code Engineering Library (binary Java class files manipulation)
- British Columbia Electronic Library Network (information access system)