NEW YORK, June 18 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Immtech Pharmaceuticals and Beijing Capital Medical University (BCMU) in Beijing, one of China's leading academic medical research centers, today announced that they have signed a Memorandum of Understanding to develop a joint venture to provide contract research services (CRS) in China.
What does BCMU stand for?
BCMU stands for Beijing Capital Medical University (est. 1960; China)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BCMU
We have 1 other meaning of BCMU in our Acronym Attic
- Broad Creek Memorial Scout Reservation
- Board Certified Medication Safety Specialist
- Business Conduct Management System Standard
- B.C. Cheshire Motorcycle Training (UK)
- Block Change Management Team
- Board Certified Medical Thermographer
- Boulder College of Massage Therapy (est. 1975; Boulder, CO)
- Business Continuity Management Team (various locations)
- Black Country Museum Transport Group (UK)
- Board Certified Medical Thermographic Technician
- Bengal Chatkal Mazdoor Union
- Brushy Creek Municipal Utility District (Texas)
- Boston College Macintosh Users Group (Newton, MA)
- Bean Common Mosaic Virus
- Bond, Clinton Marion and Washington Counties (Illinois)
- Backbone Concentrator Node (routers, Nortel)
- Backward Congestion Notification
- Badminton Club de Nevers (French badminton club)
- Badminton Club de Noisiel (French badminton club)
- Badminton Club du Neuhof (French badminton club)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Immtech Pharmaceuticals (New York, NY) and Beijing Capital Medical University (Beijing, China) one of China's leading academic medical research centers, signed a Memorandum of Understanding to develop a joint venture to provide contract research services (CRS) in China.
Liu received her Doctor of Medicine degree from Beijing Capital Medical University and did her post graduate studies at Loyola University and the University of Chicago.