But Sudanese media have indicated that there are behind the scenes contacts by senior UN officials to re-setup the meeting at a "neutral" venue.
What does BTSC stand for?
BTSC stands for Behind the Scenes Contact (gaming)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of BTSC
We have 39 other meanings of BTSC in our Acronym Attic
- Benziger Thinking Styles Assessment
- Bonus to Selling Agent
- Brevet de Technicien Supérieur Agricole (French agricultural certification)
- Business Technical Service Assurance (Sprint)
- Seaman Apprentice, Boiler Technician Striker (USN Rating)
- Baton Twirling Sport Association of Ireland
- Bila Tserkva State Agrarian University (Kiev region, Ukraine)
- Blood Transfusion Services Board
- Bound to Stay Bound Books, Inc. (Jacksonville, IL)
- Back to Sleep Campaign (National Institute of Child Health and Human Development)
- Behind the Steel Curtain (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Biroja Tehnikas Servisa Centrs (Latvian: Office Technical Service Center)
- Bon Temps Social Club (French: Good Times Social Club; San Diego, CA)
- British Two Stroke Club (motorcycles)
- Broadcast Television Systems Committee
- Business Transaction Surveillance Center
- Bulk Tank Somatic Cell Counts
- Binary Time-Series Cross-Section
- Back to School Day
- Back-To-School Drive
Samples in periodicals archive:
For months, efforts at reconciliation have been stalled at every level, and this is the first explicit public suggestion that there is extensive behind the scenes contact between insurgents and the Afghan Government.
Behind the scenes contacts have been held between union leaders and local authority employers in the past few weeks which brought the two sides closer together.
Behind the scenes contact has been made over the weekend between the union and local authority employers with a view to rescuing the talks which ended amid anger and bitterness on Friday morning.