The contract will run for 4 years and will also include technical support to the Ministry of Health and behaviour change communication in targeted areas.
What does BCC stand for?
BCC stands for Behaviour Change Communication
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BCC
We have 779 other meanings of BCC in our Acronym Attic
- Battlement Concerned Citizens (Garfield County, CO)
- Bavarian Contest Club
- Bay Chamber Concerts (Rockport, ME)
- Bay City Capital
- Bayfront Convention Center (Erie, PA)
- Beachwood Chamber of Commerce
- Bear Creek Church
- Beauceron Club of Canada
- Beaverton Christian Church
- Bee County College (Beeville, TX)
- Behaviour Change Consortium
- Behaviour Change Counselling
- Beijing Communication Corporation
- Beirut Cargo Center
- BEK Communications Cooperative (telecommunications; Steele, ND)
- Believer's Choice Coffee (Gary, GA)
- Bellcore Client Company
- Belleair Country Club (Belleair, FL)
- Bellevue Chamber of Commerce (Washington)
- Bellevue Community Church
Samples in periodicals archive:
This programme would be launched in the provinces including Azad Jammu and Kashmir and Gilgit Baltistan except Punjab and would cover malnutrition in children (6-59 months), micronutrient deficiency, behaviour change communication and strengthening institutional arrangements.
Apart from the study of health and disease, knowledge of health economics, ethics, patient rights, behaviour change communication and information technology should inform and influence the design and delivery of our health care systems.
Segmentation for Behaviour Change Communication - Professor Sheila Tlou, Ph.
Project Start : 11/05/2009 Project End : 30/06/2013 Status : ongoing Location : Mozambique Project budget: Au1,440,000 Scope of work : To prevent HIV transmission through expanded service provision and effective behaviour change communication through supporting the successful implementation of the Government of Mozambique%s HIV/AIDS multisectoral plan (PEN II &III) and thus help deliver the HIV related goals enshrined in the governments%s Poverty Reduction Strategy and the MDGs.
Afridi appreciated UNICEFs joining hands with US-AID, RSPN and WSP to finalize provincial behaviour change communication strategies in sanitation and drinking water sectors and hoped, these strategies will be in place by the end of year.
Based in social sciences and drawing upon the lessons of marketing - behaviour change communication can be very complex to implement, very demanding of its implementers yet very effective and impactful for the people that it reaches.
The contract will run for 4 years and will also include technical support to the Ministry of Health at State and Federal levels and behaviour change communication in targeted areas.