gov; Cora Lee Wetherington, Behavioral and Cognitive Sciences Research Branch, NIDA, 6001 Executive Boulevard, Room 4282, MSC 9555, Bethesda, MD 20892-9555 USA, 301 443-1263, fax: 301-594-6043, e-mail: wetherington@nih.
What does BCS stand for?
BCS stands for Behavioral and Cognitive Sciences (US NSF)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BCS
We have 551 other meanings of BCS in our Acronym Attic
- Bates Computer Solutions (Canada)
- Battalion Countermine Set (also seen as BCMS)
- Battered Child Syndrome (abuse)
- Battery Charging Station (various companies)
- Battery Computer System
- Battle Control System (replacement for the Control and Reporting Center, CRC)
- Battlefield Computer System
- Bayer Crop Science
- Beam Congruency System
- Belgian Ceramic Society
- Belgian Chemometrics Society
- Bench Check Serviceable
- Bengali Cultural Society (Kuwait)
- Bengali Cultural Society of Kuwait
- Berean Christian School (Fairview Heights, IL)
- Berkhamsted Collegiate School
- Bermuda Collectors' Society (philatelic group)
- Best Case Scenario
- Bethel Christian School (California)