Based on terms of the alliance, KTI used the IDT advanced memory buffer (AMB) production device as a benchmark to develop full-featured, fully buffered dual in-line memory module (FB-DIMM) manufacturing testing on its KT-2Pro test system, which combines a traditional Automatic Test Equipment (ATE)-style tester with KTI's patented Behavioral Test Technology (BTT).
What does BTT stand for?
BTT stands for Behavioral Test Technology (PC memory testing)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of BTT
We have 72 other meanings of BTT in our Acronym Attic
- Bad Touch Trio
- Bank to Turn (aircraft control)
- Bank Transformation Toolkit (IBM WebSphere)
- Basket Tout Terrain (French: All-Terrain Basketball)
- Batch Test Tool
- Batignolles Technologies Thermiques
- Battle Technology Team
- Bayeux Tennis de Table (French table tennis club)
- Beat the Train (Detroit urban mountain biking website)
- Before This Time
Samples in periodicals archive:
The system combines a traditional ATE (automatic test equipment) style tester with their Behavioral Test Technology (BTT) for testing memory semiconductors and modules.
It's behavioral test technology for today's real-world testing situations.