forensic psychology), is director of the behavioral sciences division for Business Controls.
What does BSD stand for?
BSD stands for Behavioral Sciences Division (various organizations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BSD
We have 178 other meanings of BSD in our Acronym Attic
- Battery Status Display
- Battle Simulation Division
- Battle Staff Directive (US Air Force)
- Battle Staff Director
- Battlefield Simulation Display
- Battlefield Situation Display
- Battlefield Synchronization Demonstration
- Battlespace Dominance
- Bead Seat Diameter (tires/rims)
- Bed-Side Drainage (medical; gravity drainage of fluids to bag)
- Belgian Shepherd Dog
- Bellevue School District (Bellevue, WA)
- Bellingham School District (Bellingham, WA)
- Benefit Services Division (various organizations)
- Berkeley Software Distribution (various UNIX flavors)
- Berkeley Standard Distribution (Unix)
- Bermuda Shorts Day (University of Calgary)
- Better Software Development (various locations)
- Bible Study Discussion
- Bibliothèque Suisse de Dendrologie (French: Swiss Dendrology Library; Switzerland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ted Yablonsky of the LAPD's Behavioral Sciences Division said the program is not designed to work specifically with those engaging in domestic violence but could serve as a way to get those individuals into other counseling.
We are delighted to partner with a sorority like Tri Delta, a first for us here at Oxford University Press," said Joan Bossert, VP and Publisher of the Brain & Behavioral Sciences Division, Oxford University Press.