She completed National Institutes of Health supported Postdoctoral Fellowships at both the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine Behavioral Pharmacology Research Unit and at the National Institute on Drug Abuse, Nicotine Psychopharmacology Section.
What does BPRU stand for?
BPRU stands for Behavioral Pharmacology Research Unit (Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences; Baltimore, MD)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BPRU
We have 1 other meaning of BPRU in our Acronym Attic
- Buffalo & Pittsburgh Railroad
- Buffalo and Pittsburgh Railroad
- Bank Perkreditan Rakyat Syariah (Indonesian: Shuria Rural Banks)
- Best Practice Research Scholarship
- Blood Pressure Recording System
- Bolivian Poverty Reduction Strategy (Bolivia)
- Brief Psychiatric Rating Scale
- Bulk Parcel Return Service (US Postal Service)
- Brief Psychiatric Rating Scale for Children
- Brief Psychiatric Rating Scale Expanded Version
- Branch Prediction Reversal Unit (computing)
- Building Performance Research Unit (various locations)
- Back Pressure Regulating Valve
- Back Pressure Relief Valve (water heater part)
- Bi-Power Realized Variation
- Brancheforeningen for Public Relations Virksomheder (Danish: Industry Association of Public Relations Firms)
- Buckling Pin Relief Valve
- Bipolar Return-to-Zero
- Bachelier en Psychologie (Bachelor of psychology)
- Bachelor of Professional Studies
Samples in periodicals archive:
With many adult Americans consuming caffeine regularly, people should be aware of how caffeine affects them, says Steven Meredith, PhD, a postdoctoral research fellow at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine's Behavioral Pharmacology Research Unit.
a lead monitor for the study in the Johns Hopkins Behavioral Pharmacology Research Unit, noted, "It's an incredible privilege to be able to witness and support our participants before, during, and after their psilocybin sessions.