Visibility (TM) Staff Assist Solution Deployed in Behavioral Health Unit TRAVERSE CITY, Mich.
What does BHU stand for?
BHU stands for Behavioral Health Unit
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BHU
We have 10 other meanings of BHU in our Acronym Attic
- Bielschowsky Head Tilt Test
- Bandung High Tech Valley (Indonesia)
- Beverly Hills Television (Beverly Hills, California)
- Borehole Televiewer Downhole Tool (Well Logging)
- Bosanko-Hercegovacka Televizija
- Black Holes & Time Warps: Einstein's Outrageous Legacy (book by Kip S. Thorne)
- Bacon and Hughes Ltd (Canada)
- Baltimore Hebrew University
- Banco Hipotecario del Uruguay (Spanish: Uruguay Mortgage Bank; Uruguay)
- Bed Head Unit (medical care)
- Benares Hindu University (India)
- Beulah Heights University (formerly Beulah Heights Bible College; Atlanta, GA)
- Bund Heimat und Umwelt in Deutschland (German: Federal Homeland and Environment in Germany; est. 1904)
- Business History Unit (UK)
- Beverley Hills United Church (formed in 1952; North York, OH)
- Bill Harris Used Cars, Inc. (Selah, WA)
- Broken Hill University Department of Rural Health (est. 1997 at University of Sydney; Australia)
- Bembridge Harbour Users Group (UK)
- Big Hairy Unattainable Goal
- Brent Homeless User Group (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
has joined Sacred Heart Medical Center as a psychiatrist in the behavioral health unit.
This addresses an issue that is located in the very core of many clinical decisions that are made on a behavioral health unit and may not be well received.
The hospital had shut down its behavioral health unit -- which served those who were involuntarily admitted -- in 2006 because it never reached capacity.
The Burbank Rehabilitation Center and the Behavioral Health Unit will remain on the site, along with the urgent care center and numerous clinics.
The new building houses 108 patient care beds, a new maternity services unit with state of the art labor/delivery rooms, a neonatal intensive care unit and 26 private post partum rooms, as well as a new behavioral health unit.
Also spurring the state review were 20 fights that broke out among residents in the behavioral health unit from April 9 to June 8, injuring 11.
CareView" or the "Company") (OTCQB: CRVW), an information technology provider to the healthcare industry, announced today the completion of installation of its CareView System([R]) products and services at The Medical Center of Southeast Texas in Port Arthur, Texas ("The Medical Center") and the Behavioral Health Unit at Glenwood Regional Medical Center in West Monroe, Louisiana ("Glenwood Regional"), both owned by IASIS HealthCare ("IASIS").