2013 Behavioral Healthcare Champions--Nominations open through May 19 Our annual Behavioral Healthcare Champion awards honor CEOs and Executive Directors who lead behavioral health organizations that are making a difference in the development, delivery, and effectiveness of services and recovery supports for those who need them.
What does BHO stand for?
BHO stands for Behavioral Health Organization (various organizations)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BHO
We have 28 other meanings of BHO in our Acronym Attic
- Black-Headed Nightingale Thrush (bird)
- Bethany House of Northern Virginia
- Bombay Hook National Wildlife Refuge (Smyrna, Delaware)
- Boots Healthcare New Zealand
- Baby Half Off (retail website)
- Bad Hangover
- Banjo Hangout (website)
- Barack Hussein Obama, Jr. (44th US president)
- Basketball Hoops Online (Woodstock, GA)
- Battle Handover
- Behavioral Healthcare Options (Las Vegas, NV)
- Beverly Hills Orchestra (band)
- Bhopal, India (airport code)
- Bolt Hold Open (guns)
- Book History Online (database)
- British History Online
- Brock House Orchestra (Vancouver, Canada)
- Brooklyn Heights Orchestra (Brooklyn, NY)
- Browser Helper Object
Samples in periodicals archive:
4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Community Care Behavioral Health Organization today released guidelines for treatment and recovery practices involving the use of buprenorphine, an opioid used to treat opioid addiction.
With a patient's permission, certain information is pusnea from EHRs to create a shared behavioral health record, which is accessible to other behavioral health organizations that are also using the HIE.
I served six years on NCQA's Standards Committee developing standards of accreditation for health plans, preferred provider organizations, disease management companies, behavioral health organizations and credentialing verification organizations.
Some glitches have cropped up: Consumers experienced disruptions in care as some health plans "transitioned" to managed behavioral health organizations.
Behavioral health organizations are finding that implementing dynamic, integrated information systems are one way to increase the odds of survival in today's competitive environment.
Making strategic decisions about integrated care models is a key issue for many behavioral health organizations," said Monica E.
7, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Connected Care - a program developed by Community Care Behavioral Health Organization and UPMC for You - has resulted in significant reductions in the use of behavioral and physical health services by their members and is influencing other community-based programs that provide Medicaid services for individuals with serious mental illness.