EHR systems developed with state and federal funding, such as the Web Infrastructure for Treatment Services (WITS) and Texas' Behavioral Health Integrated Provider System (BHIPS), were created with the goal of significantly reducing costs to providers.
What does BHIPS stand for?
BHIPS stands for Behavioral Health Integrated Provider System
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Behavioral Health Integrated Management System
- Behavioral Health Integration Project (various locations)
- Birmingham Home Improvement Partnership (UK)
- Black Hawk Improvement Plan
- Bottom Hole Injection Pressure (petroleum engineering)
- Bridgeport Health Improvement Partnership (Bridgeport, CT)
- British Hardwoods Improvement Programme (est. 1991; now British and Irish Hardwoods Improvement Programme; UK and Ireland)
- Bukidnon Health Insurance Program (Philippines)
- British Honey Importers and Packers Association
- Bicycle Head Injury Prevention Program
- Boston Harbor Islands Regatta (Boston, MA)
- Breuer-Hering Inflation Reflex
- Biomedical and Health Informatics Research Training Program (University of Missouri)
- Bangladesh Health and Injury Survey (est. 2003)
- Batu Hijau International School (Sumbawa, Indonesia)
- Blue Horizon Information System
- Bonita Home Inspection Services (Tucson, AZ)
- Branch If Higher or Same
- Bald Head Island Sailing Club (North Carolina)
Samples in periodicals archive:
As a result, the Texas Department of State Health Services' Behavioral Health Integrated Provider System (BHIPS) received a 2006 Nicholas E.
In the Public Health category, DSHS was recognized for its Behavioral Health Integrated Provider System (BHIPS), an online tool used by counselors to conduct screenings, build treatment plans, and track progress for those receiving substance abuse treatment.